Action Force #11 was released on 10th May 1987.
Rigged! Part One
In the North Sea Action Force attacks the Cobra-held Argent Corporation oil rig. Cobra F.A.N.G.s attack the W.H.A.L.E. as it advances, with the Dragonfly and Water Moaccasins both coming in to reinforce their respective sides. The W.H.A.L.E. is sunk but the Tomahawk rescues the crew. Finally the Action Force team board the rig and capute the Cobra Troopers. But one trooper protests that the have a legitimate presence on the rig.Dusty sees the rig's owner arriving by helicopter - and it is Destro! He tells Action Force that they have engaged in an unprovoked illegal attack and he is "now perfectly entitled to hold you all for piracy on the high seas!"
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
Items of note
- This story was later reprinted in G.I. Joe Comics Magazine #8.
Eleven pages of "Snake-Eyes: The Origin" from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #26.
The T.A.C. Page
This issue contains T.A.C. Page detailing:
- The UZI 9mm, written in-character by Footloose.
- The Winchester 12 Gauge Shotgun, written in-character by Footloose.
The letters page continues to print letters about the early issues.
Combat Colin uses a gun in place of a flyswatter, to his mum's disapproval!
Action Force toy adverts
- The issue includes a one-page advert for the A.W.E. Striker and Stinger also featuring Bazooka, Dusty, Barbecue and Crankcase.
Items of note
- The cover reuses that of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #53 but with new colours and the Marvel super-heroes frame removed.