- The Joes defend the tombs of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great from Cobra.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"It's Sgt. Slaughter! Destroy that meddlesome mastodon!"
- --Dr. Mindebender
"My gun's all loaded, my ammo belt's full. Load up those geeks, it's time to say PULL!"
- --Roadblock waxing poetic as he attacks the Crimson Guard Commanders during their retreat from Sun Tzu's tomb
"Beach Head, I want to talk to you about your deodorant."
"Whadda you mean? I don't use deodorant."
"That's what I want to talk to you about."
- --Mainframe and Beach Head after being trapped in Vlad Tepes's coffin for 18 hours
Animation and technical errors
- During the raid on Sun Tzu's tomb, Dr. Mindbender calls for Cobra Vipers to stop Sgt. Slaughter, but it is a group of Strato-Vipers that respond. One ordinary Viper is shown pointing his weapon at Slaughter, but he changes to a Strato-Viper when the Joe fights him.
- When Dr. Mindbender checks the DNA vats, his monocle has a frame that hooks over his ear.
- While reporting in to General Hawk, Sgt. Slaughter comes under attack by a Cobra squadron, at which points he yells out "Take cover, it's Cobra!" followed by Cobra gunfire. Hawk then follows that up by asking "Sgt. Slaughter, are you under attack?" Well, yeah, that's what he just said.
Real world references