- Off the peaceful shore of Pine Tree Cove, a monstrous form is devouring ships.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
[burp] Don't consider that a compliment. We're not in Turkey.
- --Alpine after eating Bazooka's catch of the day
Animation or technical errors
- The sign of the yacht club features two misspelled words: BAR + HARBOR YACAHT CLUB RESTARUANT.
- While climbing the tree, Shipwreck's shirt is white.
- Quick Kick Sings "I'm The Barber of Seville" while cutting Lady Jaye free from the sea serpent's ejector tentacles.
- The Now You Know... segment attached to this episode involved Alpine telling a child lost in the woods to go back to the last place he saw his group.
- The purpose and design of the Enforcer Elements, metal tentacles that protect the inside of the mechanical creature, parallel the defenses of Unicron in the 1986 film The Transformers: The Movie.
Real world references
- Prof. Braxton bears a striking resemblance to Steven Spielberg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.