- Cobra activates the Pyramid of Darkness!
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Looks like Cobra Commander is experiencing some power failure of his own."
- --Ace, you joker!
Animation and technical errors
- Scarlett is shown on the deck of the U.S.S. Flagg at the beginning of the episode, even though she is currently a prisoner on Space Station Delta.
- How exactly would Destro's low-level Pyramid of Darkness operate effectively? It would be hard-pressed to be effective if he set it up on top of the highest peak he could find, like Mt. Everest; however he sets it up on something resembling a hill more than a mountain, yet somehow gets it to black out a good portion of the planet.
- All of the H.I.S.S. tanks shown in this episode use the same animation model as the one from "Pyramid of Darkness, Part I," which features an extended body and a second turret.
- Why in God's name is Quick Kick running around frigid Antarctica with no shirt and no shoes?
- For that matter, why in God's name is Storm Shadow running around Antarctica in his gi?
Real world references
- Quick Kick mentions a stunt that he performed in a Robert Redford film.
- Snake-Eyes's disguise is reminiscent of Culture Club member Boy George during the escape from Enterprise City.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.