|“||The Cobra Civil War marches on, as Serpentor makes moves behind the scenes to solidify his own position and manipulate the candidates to his own ends. Also, Blacklight goes on an adventure, and a Joe mission meets with cataclysmic failure. Costa and Fuso give the body count [sic] a serious spike.||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"Nothing. Just a log."
- --Are you sure, Sawed-Off?
- Steeler refers to himself as "Breaker" when calling HQ about the failed mission.
Items of note
- First appearance: Knuckles, Leadfoot, Sawed-Off, Slammer; Lampreys.
- Death of Knuckles, Leadfoot, Sawed-Off, Slammer, and a pair of Lampreys.
- IDW should really just cut to the chase and name a character "Red Shirt."
- Last issue's indicia said the official name of the book was "G.I. Joe Cobra: Cobra Civil War #1." This month, the title appears to be "G.I. Joe Cobra: Vol. 2 #2." This is going to be confusing.
- Golobulus appears in statue form.
- First mention of Pythona.
- Apparently Erika La Tene's shot only grazed Croc Master and knocked him out.
- No references.
Footnotes and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.