|BriefSynopsis=Tokyo's only chance of surviving a Cobra-created earthquake rests in the hands of... Bazooka!?
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
|MemorableQuotes1= "Good evening. Welcome to 'Bomb Theater.'"
- --Quick Kick greets his bomb-defusing class with his impression of Alfred Hitchcock, side-profile outline and all.
"He was a good man. No bomb expert, but a good man."
- --Quick Kick, lamenting the apparent demise of Bazooka after he fails to deactivate the training bomb in time.
- --Taeko's response to "Bazooka's" opinion of eating octopus parts.
"Ugh, i think it just grabbed my chopsticks."
"Wait until it gets to your stomach."
- --Flint and Gung-Ho try the octopus during a Japanese meal.
|Errors1=*Does anyone else find it odd that the dim-witted Bazooka is the Joe team's EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) specialist?
- Actually, it's a good thing Tunnel Rat eventually comes along. Otherwise the Joe's EOD specialists would be Tripwire, a notorious butterfingers, and Bazooka, a brain-dead dolt. Does this make any sense?
- Cobra plants a bomb at the statue of the Great Buddha by chaining it around the statue's neck? Not very inconspicuous.
- Breaker, Deep Six, and Wild Bill all appear on Flint's duty roster, but none make an appearance in this episode. However, at least one Dragonfly helicopter can be assumed to be flown by Wild Bill.
- Bazooka is recognized as an explosives expert in this episode. This can be traced back to his filecard, which states that in addition to anti-armor and armor, Bazooka is an EOD specialist.
- In this episode, Quick Kick performs his impressions of Humphrey Bogart, Alfred Hitchcock, and James Cagney.
- This episode features Hokkaido, Japan and several locations around Tokyo, including Mount Fuji, Nikkō Tōshō-gū, and Kōtoku-in in Kamakura.
- After the Earthquake/Tsunami disaster in Japan on March 11th 2011, the Hub removed this episode from its rotation.
- The dish in the final scene might be San-nakji, which is a Korean dish instead of a Japanese one.