Cobra Commander resumes his vendetta against Destro.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Iron Grenadiers||Others|
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Iron Grenadiers|
- Cobra Commander: Arrrrrgh! I want them to be dead! Dead! Dead! Dead!", and for that matter practically everything else in his rant over the first three pages, which is melodramatic even by his standards.
- Last issue, the bodies in the freighter were skeletons - this issue, they're whole, intact and identifiable.
- When the house is revealed to be full of dirt, "MacHeath" says he figured as much. But how does he know? He's in a Razorback behind the castle walls, so he can't see the houses, and Destro's comment to the Baroness could not have been heard from that far away.
- The Arashikage Death Touch must be pretty potent if it even works through a beryllium-steel battle helmet.
Items of note
- First appearance: Big Ben, Crimson Guard Immortals, Paralyzer
- Lots of new costumes debut in this issue. Cobra Commander, Hawk, Snake-Eyes and Low-Light all get updated looks to match their newer toys.
- The workers Cobra is using are the residents of Millville.
- The dossier in this issue features Roadblock.
- Cobra Commander's tv is a Sony.
- "C Mart" is a standin for Kmart.
Footnotes and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.