Devil's Due Publishing, or DDP is an independent publisher based in America, specifically Chicago, Illinois. Formerly, the company was an imprint under the greater Image Comics umbrella. In 2002, they broke off and became their own publishing company. They held the license for G.I. Joe comics from 2001 to 2008.
In May of 2010, IDW Publishing took over the license for G.I. Joe comics, and started a new series that continues where the Marvel Comics series ended. The series began with a free comic book day with issue #155 ½, and replaces all of the Devil's Due Publishing continuity that was established. This series is again written by Larry Hama.
The creation of this series effectively makes all stories created by Devil's Due Publishing (2001-2008) an alternative universe.
G.I. Joe titles published
- G.I. Joe
- G.I. Joe: Front Line
- G.I. Joe: Battle Files
- G.I. Joe vs. Transformers
- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers II
- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers: The Art of War
- G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers: Black Horizon
- G.I. Joe: Master & Apprentice
- G.I. Joe: Master & Apprentice 2
- G.I. Joe Reloaded
- G.I. Joe: Sigma 6
- G.I. Joe: America's Elite
- G.I. Joe: Special Missions
- Snake-Eyes: Declassified
- G.I. Joe: Declassified
- Scarlett: Declassified
- Dreadnoks: Declassified