You call this a report??!!!
This comic issue article is a stub and is missing information. You can help Joepedia by expanding it.
Serpentor takes control of The Pit and triggers his apocalpytic endgame, while Outback's team attempt to flee from the Red Shadows.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
Items of note
- Serpentor unmasks Snake-Eyes, but finds the results underwhelming. He doesn't know about Snake-Eyes' plastic surgery, as he was still dead at the time.
- Snake-Eyes dies. Didn't think they'd actually do it, did you?
- Any speculation of Sean Collins becoming Kamakura in this series is effectively quashed. He has a different destiny now...
- Serpentor compares Scarlett to Boudica, a Celtic queen who united several tribes to fight the Roman Empire, and himself to Gaius Seutonius, the Roman Legate who crushed her rebellion.
- Serpentor references The Ring of the Nibelung, an epic opera tetraology composed by Richard Wagner.
Footnotes and References