|“||This is the G.I. Joe book that defines the future for both G.I. Joe and Cobra. Don't miss it.||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- --It's just like a Semper Fi from Chuckles' lips.
- Last issue, Big Boa was a white man. This month he's black.
Items of note
- This issue's cover is an homage to Alpha Flight #12.
- The scene on the first page is the fishing village Chuckles destroyed last issue.
- "The Nutcracker" is a ballet about the festive Christmas decoration come to life.
- The song Xamot sings while walking the halls is the same T.E. Lawrence sang in Lawrence of Arabia.
Footnotes and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.