|“||The Joes go underground - literally! They've been on the defensive for the last four months, and now they've got a plan to get out of the line of fire, regroup, and start painting Cobra with red, white, and blue butt-kicking! That is, if Cobra doesn’t find them and kill them first... Zartan and Baroness are scheming, and that can't be good for the Joes!||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- None yet.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- First appearance: Loach, Junebug, Hard Drive, Mooch, Longjohn, Pokerface, Motorhead; R.H.I.N.O.
- The cover of this issue was modified from the cover shown in IDW preview advertisements from June and July 2011. In the original, Duke is clutching a baby, not a biohazard container.
- Zartan's disguise is Humphrey Bogart.
- The retailer incentive cover homages Uncanny X-Men #141.
Footnotes and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.