|“||What starts as a desert survival exercise for the Joes turns into a fight for survival, with Cobra soldiers sent to find the Pit. Unarmed and out of communication, Cover Girl, Downtown, and Tripwire must outwit, outlast, and outkill Cobra's best if they want to stay alive and prevent the disclosure of the Pit's secret location.||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- None yet.
- On page 2, the members of "Team White" and "Team Black" change appearance between panel 1 and panel 4: skintone, hairstyles, hats... someone wasn't paying attention.
Items of note
- First appearance: Downtown, Hammerdown
- Death of Hammerdown, three other unnamed Joes.
- There are eight members of Team Black, but only four are named.
- No members of Team White are named.
- The Pit's holographic gate sentry makes a return appearance.
- The Vipers sent to search for the pit are "Mamba Team."
- They are also not American.
- Stalker's night vision scope gives measurements for the returning Joes:
- Downtown: 185 lbs, 6'2"
- Tripwire: 160 lbs, 5'11"
- Cover Girl: 115lbs, 5'10"
- No references.
Footnotes and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.