- The Joes are hired as technical advisers for a Hollywood film, which unwittingly puts them in Cobra's sights!
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Movie Props|
"You expect me to talk, Cobra?"
"No, we expect you to fry!"
- --Shipwreck and Cobra Commander, a la Goldfinger.
"Blast them into eternity! Scatter their bones at my feet!"
- --Cobra Commander
"You saved me!"
"I saved a customer."
- --Cobra Commander and Destro
Animation and technical errors
- Near the end of the episode, a black male wearing Bazooka's uniform fires on the retreating Cobra forces.
- Dusty is shown with jet black hair at the beginning and end of the episode; all other times in the series he is portrayed with dirty-blond hair.
- Cover Girl is identified by Zartan as being a "make-up expert." Although she is a former model and shares her codename with a brand of make-up, Cover Girl is actually an armor specialist and mechanic. Lady Jaye is the Joe team disguise and make-up specialist, as featured in episodes such as "Money to Burn."
- Wouldn't it have been easier just to bring Torch to the studio to stage the "interrogation" instead of wasting time disguising Recondo as the Dreadnok?
- Zartan refers to his Ferret ATV as a "Python Cycle" before the race in the desert - the working name of the toy while it was in development and in the original series bible.
- Torch calls the police instead of doing the physical work. Dreadnoks can be intelligent.
- Near the beginning of the episode Destro walks in on Cobra Commander eating dinner without his mask on. He is disgusted by what he sees and requests Cora Commander to put his mask back on. Cobra Commander Quips "It takes a strong stomach to watch me eat, eh Destro?"
Real world references
- Shipwreck shouts "Meep Meep!" during the scuffle with the coyotes in the desert, like the Roadrunner from the Warner Bros. cartoons.
- The "you expect me to talk, no I expect you to fry" exchange was taken from the film Goldfinger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.