Had they not have the benefit of education and training, the men of the Motor-Viper Corps might have gone on to become Dreadnoks. They are trained in reconnaissance, patrol and high-speed pursuit.
Sunbow animated series
|A Real American Hero (1986)
The Motor-Viper was packaged exclusively with the Stun in 1986. He was also sold in 1987, then was discontinued domestically in 1988. In 1989, the Motor-Viper was available mail-order from Hasbro Direct as part of the "Special Missions Drivers" set. In 1991 and 1992, Motor-Viper was available from Hasbro Direct as part of the "Cobra Patrol Unit."
Appearance: light and dark blue helmet with large silver visor; light blue shirt; dark blue vest with black pipes and blue shoulder guards; black wristbands; dark blue gloves; light blue pants with dark blue panels; black belt and holster; dark blue boots
- The 1986 filecard refers to the characters both as "Motor Vipers" and "Motor-Vipers."
- Also as "Stun Pilot" and "Stun Driver." They are characters of contradictions.
- The filecard also mentions Ground-Vipers and Sea-Vipers, two groups that have never been seen or referenced anywhere else.
- Appearances of Motor-Viper
- Image Gallery: Motor-Viper