ENTER BRIEF SYNOPSIS
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"What I thought I saw wasn't what I saw." - Flint
Animation and/or technical glitches
- Major Michaels' uniform keeps switching from a flight suit, to dark blue pants and jacket.
- The BATS start sparking before the boulder hits them.
- The AR-90A “Ghost” and the Night Raven are supposed to use stealth technology and have a minimal radar cross-section. However, both planes are detected on the Joe and Cobra radar systems.
- Lady Jaye survives the dogfight without a flight suit. She is subjected to the same g-forces as the modified Cobra Strato-Viper pilots, although she did do astronaut training once, so that might explain it.
- Aleutian islands.
- Cobra Commander decides to warn Serpentor of the trap since he does not want Cobra humiliated on live television. His attempts to regain control of Cobra are always done without publicity.
- Cobra Commander calls the AR-90A “Ghost” bomber/surveillance plane inferior to the Night Raven. However, it is shown to be at least the equal to the Night Raven and may be the cartoon version of the Sky Raven.
- The B.A.T. (RAH) is slow to respond to the grenade.
- What did Cobra hope to achieve by destroying the prototypes?
- During broadcast of Twenty Questions, Hector Ramirez listed several of Cobra's failed plans: the invasion of Washington DC, melting the polar ice caps, destroying the world's currency, raiding the Rocky Mountain chemical weapons base, creating a bogus heavy metal band called Cold Slither, staging a telethon, sinking the USS Montana and USS Flagg, and trying to swindle Alaska from the US. Respectively, the episodes referenced by the journalist were the fifth part of "The Invaders" and/or "Arise, Serpentor, Arise! (Part 5)", "Haul Down the Heavens", "Money to Burn", "Twenty Questions", "Cold Slither", "Cobrathon", "Sink the Montana!", "Computer Complications", "The Great Alaskan Land Rush", and several others.
- In this episode, Dr. Mindbender describes General Hawk as "the man who founded G.I. Joe."
- Nightravens have hidden turrets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.