|“||Dr. Lester Horvath has transformed Michael Monk from a suicidal ex-soldier into the ultimate assassin. Now, the wolves are at the door and "the Mad Monk" has come to kill his one-time benefactor. It's time for Dr. Horvath to play his final card in a game where death is assured, but the revelation of a single number may change everything.||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Colossus World Security, Inc.||Others|
- None yet.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- Final issue.
- Dr. Horvath suggests Monk's family is being held at Section Ten.
- Like Cobra Commander and Albert Lome, Krake is also an 8 on the Lome scale.
- Michael Monk is really a 1 on the Lome scale.
- Although the death of Dr. Lester Horvath is shown, he is still narrating.
G.I. Joe references
- Krake's underground lair, with an entrance in an unassuming hut watched by a solitary native, is similar to The Pit III in the Marvel continuity.
- No references.
Footnotes and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.