- Dial-Tone's new job isn't what it seems.
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
Animation and technical errors
- The creature, who originally appeared in "Skeletons in the Closet", was shown to be a one-eyed octopus; it has been changed to something crossing a cobra and an insect, and greatly increased in size.
- The monster seen in Castle Destro is a reference to H. P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos.
- When Destro's chant is played backwards, he states: "Anyone listening to this backwards for a secret occult message is a real dweeb!"
- The title "Sins of Our Fathers" is derived from references in the Bible to the punishments for sins continuing down the generations.
- Destro and Cobra Commander were sent on a "fool's errand" and "busy work". Was Serpentor planning to replace Destro?
- Why was Dial-Tone unable to transfer to another military unit?
- Why was Dial-Tone living in a cheap motel? He should have been able to find employment considering his experience and education.
- This episode is a sequel to "Skeletons in the Closet".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.