- Lady Jaye inherits a Scottish castle, but who - or what - else lives there?
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Gah, this is disgustin'"
"Yeah, reminds me of your apartment."
"Nope, there's no TV in here."
--Gung-Ho and Roadblock discussing architecture.
Animation and technical glitches
- The letter Lady Jaye receives from the solicitor states that she has received land from Agatha Doyle. The name of "Agatha Doyle" is a combination of the names of British mystery authors Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The monster seen in Castle Destro is a reference to H. P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos.
- The second season episode "Sins of Our Fathers" is a sequel to this one.
- In addition to the reference of family secrets, there is also a scene where skeletons are seen in a corridor, a walk-in closet.
- The name of the solicitor Clayton Oliver Nichols (CON) is a subtle reference to "con job".
- The peace rally was not well organized, the speaker was improvising his speech.
- Destro's weapons auction seems to confirm the Joe team's opinion of Cobra equipment. The Rattler falls apart at the slightest touch.
- The weapons buyers, who had diplomatic immunity, were references to South America (one looks like Fidel Castro), the Middle East (clothing), and Eastern Europe (fedora hat, sunglasses, and trench coat now used as a spy fiction cliche).
- "Coverta Fatale"? And you thought Bond girls had silly names.
- This episode uses many sampled sound effects from Star Wars. In particular lightsaber strikes were used as laser gun shots throughout the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.