Lady Jaye gets a letter of inheritence for a castle in Scotland, which is not as abandoned as she thinks.
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Gah, this is disgustin'"
"Yeah, reminds me of your apartment."
"Nope, there's no TV in here."--Gung-Ho and Roadblock discussing architecture.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- The letter Lady Jaye receives from the solicitor states that she has received land from Agatha Doyle. The name of "Agatha Doyle" is a combination of the names Agatha Christi and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who were mystery writers.
- The monster seen in Castle Destro is a reference to H. P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos.
- The sequel is "Sins of Our Fathers".
- In addition to the reference of family secrets, there is also a scene where skeletons are seen in a corridor, a walk-in closet.
- Firefly introduces himself as Clayton Oliver Nichols (CON), as in a "con job" to bring Lady Jaye to the castle.
- The peace rally was not well organized, the speaker was improvising his speech.
- Why would Destro sell sub-standard weaponary? Parts fell off the Rattler and H.I.S.S.
- The buyers, who had diplomatic immunity, were references to South America (Fidel Castro references), the Middle East (clothing), and Europe (fedora hat, sunglasses, and trench coat now used as a spy fiction cliche).
- This episode uses many sampled sound effects from Star Wars. In particular lightsaber strikes were used as lasergun shots throughout the episode.
- Not all of the Joes know everything about their teammates.