- Cobra Commander attempts to use G.I. Joes to find the treasures inside a recently discovered Egyptian tomb. The groups encounter the ancient gods of Egypt and are tested to prove their worthiness.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a Cobra by the toe."
- --Bazooka trying to decide which passageway to take.
Baroness: "It's Set - God of Evil!"
Cobra Commander (feebly): "Co-bra!"
(Set grabs Cobra Commander by his left arm and lifts him up like a rag doll)
Baroness: "He appears... unimpressed, Commander..."
Animation and technical errors
- Baroness is heard to whisper Set's name despite still being unconscious.
- When the Cobras kneel before Set, Scrap-Iron disappears.
- Lady Jaye appears to be fluent in ancient Egyptian, sight-reading the hieroglyphs off the tablet with amazing ease. See also Eau De Cobra.
- The "Now you know..." segment attached to this episode involved Torpedo teaching an inexperienced swimmer how to stay afloat.
- Letting Bazooka (RAH) shoot up the temple, and it's "intercom system" should have ended the episode early, and deafened Cobra Commander (RAH).
- Bazooka speaks about as much in this one episode as he has in every other combined.
Real world references