Snake-Eyes continues his upward climb to the Baroness. Storm Shadow scales the outside of the burning Cobra consulate. The Baroness learns the truth behind the death of her brother.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- None yet.
- Storm Shadow's grey camo pattern is poorly represented on the cover: for some reason, it's blocking the blacks that would make it look like it belonged there.
- On page 2, the Tele-Viper's face is colored blue.
- When Snake-Eyes reveals himself, one of the Cobra Troopers says he'd been disguised as a Toxo-Viper, when he'd actually been wearing a Techno-Viper helmet. Not even Cobra can keep all these names straight!
- On page 19, Storm Shadow's face is the same white as his hood.
Items of note
- Part three of the Snake-Eyes trilogy.
- The letters page prints a (really long) letter from Thomas Wheeler, now of the MasterCollector.com website.
- The response confirms that "Cobra" is not an acronym, so it shouldn't be written in all-caps.
- Snake-Eyes sets a fire in the middle of the skyscraper, eventually causing everything above it to collapse. Some people would consider this an error.
- The Baroness' line on page 2 ("He's not the one who's trapped - we are!") may be a reference back to Rorschach's famous line from Watchmen, "You don't understand. I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me." One of the most influential comic books of all time, Watchmen had been out for a few years by this point.
- The Caravelle is a hotel in Saigon (now Ho Chi Minh City).
- Destro XXIII's comment about the "lunar new year fireworks" getting a bit out of hand is a reference to the beginning of the Tet Offensive, "Tết" being the Vietnamese new year.
- The three Vipers attempting to hold off Storm Shadow as he climbs the building remove their helmets, revealing the haircuts of the Three Stooges.
Footnotes and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.