Featured Vehicles & EquipmentEdit
Animation and/or technical glitchesEdit
- How is Flint supposed to "make a back-door" with no weapons or explosives? Plus, this is a mountain Flint, what are you going to do? Bring the whole mountain down on your head with an incorrectly placed bomb?
- Matthew Burke is obviously based on James Bond, particularly the Roger Moore version, who was more lighthearted than previous portrayals and had the wackiest gadgets. Bonus points for sharing his first name with Matt Helm, one of Bond's many American imitators.
- General Hawk's voice actor was replaced temporarily in his scene.
- The building Cross-Country gets "the package" from resembles the one from Special Missions Issue #17
- "Auntie" is a reference to the spy organization U.N.C.L.E from the television show "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."